NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. HOW TO ENTER: In order to enter the ACC Championships Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") you must log onto www.ACCChampHub.com ("Website") during one of the Entry Periods defined below (each an "Entry Period", collectively the "Entry Periods"), complete a Fan Zone quiz, enter your first name, last name and email address, and click "Submit Quiz" to be entered (an "Entry").
|Entry Period||Start Date & Time||End Date & Time||Prize Pack|
|1||March 5, 2021 - 12:00am ET||March 5, 2021 - 11:59pm ET||A|
|2||March 6, 2021 - 12:00am ET||March 6, 2021 - 11:59pm ET||B|
|3||March 7, 2021 - 12:00am ET||March 7, 2021 - 11:59pm ET||C|
|4||March 11, 2021 - 12:00am ET||March 11, 2021 - 11:59pm ET||A|
|5||March 12, 2021 - 12:00am ET||March 12, 2021 - 11:59pm ET||B|
|6||March 13, 2021 - 12:00am ET||March 13, 2021 - 11:59pm ET||C|
Limit one Entry per person per Entry Period. Entries from one Entry Period do not carry over to the next Entry Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the United States ages 13 years and over as of the date of entry, unless prohibited in the state. The following are not eligible for the Sweepstakes: (i) employees and agents of Sponsor, Presenter (if any), their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, and each of their respective advertising/promotion agencies, officers, members; and (ii) the "immediate family members" and/or "household members" of any of the persons set forth in (i) above. "Immediate family members" shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings or spouses. "Household members" shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year. Void in all U.S. Territories (e.g., Puerto Rico and Guam) and wherever prohibited by law. Sweepstakes is governed by U.S. law and subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. By entering the Sweepstakes, participants agree to accept and be bound by all terms of these Official Rules and Regulations ("Official Rules"). The decisions of the Sponsor regarding all matters relating to the Sweepstakes are final and binding.
3. PRIZES: There will be five (5) winners per Entry Period (each a "Winner" and collectively the "Winners"). All state, federal, and local taxes or other expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the Winner. No prize substitutions or cash redemption will be made except in Sponsor's sole discretion. The Prizes and approximate retail value ("ARV") of each are:
Prize Pack A - Mini Basketball Hoop, Basketball Stress Ball, Cell Phone Holder, Mask, Hand Sanitizer (ARV $35.00)
Prize Pack B - Clear Arena Backpack, Laser Engraved Insulated Travel Mug, coozies, Warm Beanie, Basketball Stress Ball, Sunglasses, Mask, Hand Sanitizer (ARV $55.00)
Prize Pack C - Dronalyth Selfie Drone, Clear Arena Backpack, Basketball Stress Ball, coozies, Warm Beanie, Sunglasses, Mask, Hand Sanitizer (ARV $130.00)
4. SELECTION OF WINNER: The Winners will be randomly selected by Sponsor from all eligible Entries received during each Entry Period. The Winners will be chosen immediately following the end of each Entry Period. Sponsor will contact the Winners via email. After being selected, the Winners will need to confirm their acceptance of the prize via email or telephone within 48 hours after receipt of the email from Sponsor or the prize will be forfeited and another winner may be chosen.
Failure to timely confirm acceptance as set forth above, and/or the unavailability of Winner(s) to be reached after a reasonable (as determined solely by Sponsor) effort has been made, may constitute forfeiture of being a Winner, at Sponsor's sole discretion, and a new Winner may be selected from the remaining eligible Entries. In addition, if a Winner is selected and subsequently becomes unavailable to receive the prize, he/she will be disqualified at Sponsor's sole discretion, and a new Winner may be selected from the remaining eligible Entries. Potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements mentioned in these rules. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible Entries received.
If a potential Winner is a minor in his/her jurisdiction of primary residence, potential Winner's parent/legal guardian must execute all documents and agree to all obligations and undertakings required of the potential Winner in these Official Rules, both on behalf of himself/herself and the potential winning minor. prize may be awarded in the name of, or to, parent/legal guardian.
5. RELEASE AND INDEMNITY: As a condition of receiving a prize, potential Winners may be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and, except where prohibited, a Publicity Release, within fifteen (15) days of the date stated on the prize notice.
By participating in this Sweepstakes or receiving a prize, entrants (and in particular, Winner(s)) agree to release and to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and Presenter (if any) and their respective parent(s), subsidiaries, other related entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, members, shareholders, assigns, members, successors, employees and agents of each of the foregoing (collectively, the "Released Parties") for any liability, injury, death, loss or damages to entrant or any person or entity, including without limitation damage to personal or real property, caused in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by participation in this Sweepstakes (and/or related activities) or the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of a prize.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment, hardware, software or programming associated or used with the Sweepstakes; (2) technical errors, defects, delays or failures of any kind, including without limitation malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in communications lines, Internet or website access, hardware or software; (3) digital or electronic disruptions, e.g., viruses or other security breaches; (4) unauthorized human intervention, e.g., hacking; (5) technical or human error which may occur in connection with any aspect of the Sweepstakes; (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes, access to, copying or downloading materials from a website, or receipt or use of any prize.
7. PRIVACY AND PUBLICITY: All personally identifiable information submitted by participants in the Sweepstakes will be used to administer the Sweepstakes, select prize winners and fulfill prizes and will be treated according to the Privacy Policies available at www.disneyprivacycenter.com. By submitting an Entry, entrant hereby grants permission for the Entry to be posted on the Sponsor's website or other website for public view.
Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes participant's consent to the Sponsor use of his/her name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, and state of residence for promotional purposes in any and all media, in any manner, now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without further consideration or any payment.
8. ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMERS: If the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including, without limitation, because of a printing error, human error, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or other cause which corrupt or threaten to corrupt or adversely affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, including awarding the prizes from among eligible entries received prior to the time of the cancellation, modification or suspension. All participants, as a condition of entry, agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to permanently disqualify any person it believes has violated these Official Rules. Participants further agree to not knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Sweepstakes. Any person who supplies false information, obtains entries by fraudulent means, or is otherwise determined to be in violation of these official rules in an attempt to obtain any prize will forfeit any prize won and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
9. DISPUTES: Participant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for or the appropriate State court located in New York, (b) all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees, and (c) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for and participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
10. OFFICIAL RULES/WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules and/or list of winners, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope (residents of VT may omit return postage) to ESPN Enterprises, Inc., Attn: ACC Championships Sweepstakes - Winner, ESPN Plaza, Bristol, CT 06010. Requests must be received within thirty (30) days following the end of the final Entry Period (i.e., by April 13, 2021).
11. SPONSOR: ESPN Enterprises, Inc., ESPN Plaza, Bristol, CT 06010.